Arcon supplies high efficiency solutions for packing a variety of products into cases, trays or crates. Every system is designed to meet the specific requirements of each customer in terms of application, product weight and line speed. You can choose a semi-automatic case packer or a high speed fully automated solution. Capable of speeds up to 25 cases per minute, the equipment can be custom-designed for wrap around packing, minimizing labour requirements and increasing production output.
Included in the range is the smallest and fastest combined case erecting, packing and sealing machine currently on the market, offering the unique ability to pack products in almost any orientation, including ‘on-edge’ packing. It can handle products such as bottles
, snack bags
Key features of the Case Packers:
- Integrated Robotic System, supplied by industry leading manufactures of robotic systems.
- Robust construction – the machines are designed for 24/7 operation in rigorous environment. High quality parts with finish options of mild steel, powder coated white (RAL9010) or stainless steel.
- Ease of operation – the packers provide clear access and simple controls. The hi-resolution colour touch screen HMI allows for quick set-up, data entering and getting information of machine status.
- Increased productivity – improved process of loading products into cases, which increases speeds and reduce costs.
- Easy for cleaning and maintenance for minimal machine down time.
- Compact footprint - suitable for restricted floor space.
- Low cost of ownership.