Case sealers are designed to increase the productivity and efficiency of your case sealing operation. All machines incorporate unique performance-enhancing design features and complement the offered case forming, erecting and loading machines.
Our range includes pre-set or random case sealers in semi-automatic or fully-automatic models. The sealing is made either with self-adhesive tape or hot melt glue. The pre-set systems seal cases of the same size while the random sellers can manage different sizes cases in any random order. Both types are capable of sealing up to 30 cases per minute.
Key features of the Case Sealers:
- Robust construction – the machines are designed for 24/7 operation in rigorous environment. High quality parts with finish options of mild steel, powder coated white (RAL9010) or stainless steel.
- Ease of operation – the sealers provide clear access and simple controls.
- Easy for cleaning and maintenance for minimal machine down time.
- Includes removable and interchangeable tapeheads fitted with integral steel knife guards, making rapid reloading possible and reducing spares requirements
- Compact footprint - suitable for restricted floor space.
- Low cost of ownership.