Capping & Induction Sealing
Arcon supplies a range of semi- and fully automatic in-line cappers
capable of handling bottles with different diameters of 20-120 mm at speeds of up to 200 bottles per minute (depending on the shape and size of the cap). Theyoffer solutions for various applications such as screw caps, press-on caps, pilfer-proof caps
and aluminum caps
The semi-automatic models
are ideal for small scale production. They are compact, suitable for all kind of caps and offer high efficiency at low cost.
The fully automatic machines
ensure perfect cap sealing. They offer many advanced features:
- Vibratory feeder for caps sorting and feeding.
- Rotary capping station with up to 8 capping heads.
- For reliable capping, there is a detection system which will reject bottles without caps or caps that have been incorrectly pressed/screwed.
- Easy change of parts for different types of cap.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- All stainless construction complying with the GMP standards.
For the end of line bottle sealing we offer you a range of induction sealers
which take place after the containers have already been filled and capped. The induction sealing head creates an electromagnetic field as the bottles pass under it and heats the foil layer under the cap to hermetically seal the container. The sealer can handle different sizes plastic and glass containers with cap diameter ranging between 20-600mm and speed up to 200 bottles per minute. These compact machines have a stainless steel construction, an easy to operate touch screen control panel and a rejection system for bottles without foil.