For the needs of pharmacy, biotechnology and nutrition supplements Arcon delivers high quality semi- and fully automatic horizontal and vertical carton packaging machines for low, medium and mass production. They can be used for packaging a wide range of pharmaceutical products such as blisters, vials, tubes, stick packs, pillow packs, bottles, sachets, etc. The cartoning machines can automatically fold cartons, insert products and leaflets (if necessary) into the cartons and finally close them.
Depending on the type of product we offer customized feeding system. Easy machine operation and product management is secured by the industry standard PC control system and HMI touch screen. All machines can be used as individual units or as a part of a complete line.
The main features of the cartoners are:
- Output up to 400 cartons per minute.
- Different box sizes can be handled.
- Adjustable width of the product feed conveyor.
- Various closing systems – tuck-in, hot-glue or a combination of both.
- PLC control system with touch screen.
- Fully automated operations.
- Quick and easy format changeover.
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning.
- Constructed with materials that meet cGMP.
- GMP compliant design.
- Cost efficient.